Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Sixth Photo Meme and More Fun with Memes!

Ever heard the term, "you reap what you sew?" Well, I guess I deserve to be tagged in not just one, but TWO games of meme tag by friends, Gradon Tripp and Jennifer Leggio. This particular post is fulfilling on my obligation to Mr. Tripp. The other post will be fulfilled over on Facebook and is building on a meme that I tagged Jennifer with earlier i.e. 7 things you may or may not want to know about me. My task in this case is to come up with 25 things.

Gradon's game of meme tage is a little bit simpler because all I have to do is pick the sixth picture on the sixth page of Flickr. It would have been nice if I could have picked a picture of my choosing - if so, I may have gone with something like below (I took it earlier this week up in Maine). It was 3 degrees that day and the wind was blowing 40-50 mph).


Instead, we got this one which is not one of my most exciting. It's just a family picture from a recent holiday party up at my parent's cabin. I guess that's part of the fun of this meme tag is that who knows what you'll get when you choose.


With that said, I'm off to the tagging part of this post. For my six, I'm going to tap:
Enjoy! Make sure you return the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment