Friday, November 6, 2009

Content is Still King: Interview with AOL CEO & Chairman, Tim Armstrong

If you're following my tweet stream, you might know that I'm at the ANA's Masters of Marketing Conference (more blog posts/interviews coming - you can also follow conversation here). This morning, I had the opportunity to spend a little time with my friend, Tim Armstrong, CEO and Chairman of AOL. During our conversation, we covered topics like content (and why it is so vitally important), the future of advertising and how AOL plans to capitalize on these two areas.




NOTE: I apologize for any camera shakiness. It's my first time using Kodak's Zi8 hand held. I love it but still getting used it. And I could REALLY use a tripod.

Other interviews coming in the next 24 hours:
  • Barry Judge, CMO of Best Buy
  • Jeffrey Hayzlett, CMO of Kodak
  • Eric Ryan, co-founder of Method

No comments:

Post a Comment