Monday, November 22, 2010

What Can I Do for You?

As we move closer to one of my favorite holidays of the year -- that would be Thanksgiving -- I've doing a little thinking about what I'm thankful for this year. Of course I am extremely thankful for my loving family and my kick ass job, boss and colleagues here at Powered. But at the end of the day, I am also incredibly thankful for you. Yes, that's right, YOU. The people that read my blog, endure my tweets and indulge me on Facebook.

This year, with your support I've:

  • Landed a book deal
  • Been invited to speak at numerous conferences
  • Connected with dozens of prospects and even a few customers
  • Learned a TON about marketing, social media and location-based services
So now it's my turn to give back to you. Just tell me what you'd like to do (join you for a webinar, podcast, write a guest blog post, grab a coffee, help paint your kitchen). You name it. And while I can't promise that I'll do it in the next seven days, I'll try and schedule it as soon as possible. For FREE. Because you deserve it.


p.s. there is one thing you could do for me if you feel so inclined. As we wrap up Movember, I'm shaking trees for donations. Consider giving $5-10 to help kick cancer's ass?

No comments:

Post a Comment